The Annual 2020 Inland Empire Elevate My Business Challenge
Founders First CDC, is a not-for-profit, small business growth accelerator program. Through four (4) strategy-focused workshops and venture-level mentorship; the program educates small businesses on how to scale their business amid financial constraints and in rapidly changing environments, how to improve business financial health, and how to become job creators. The program culminates with a pitch day where $5,000 in cash & service prizes are awarded to the top growth plan presentations, along with the opportunity to network with potential investors and partners. Post-program support is included for all graduates.
• Deadline to apply: July 1, 2020
• Workshop dates: 7/14, 7/28, 8/11, 8/25
• Pitch & Graduation date: 9/15/20
• Location: Via Zoom
• Duration: 60 days (bi-weekly workshops & pitch event on 9/15/20)
• Ideal candidate: Small businesses with annual revenues of $50K to $250K
• All Chamber members will receive the $250 discounted tuition fee (*Retail: $500)!
• Apply at: https://foundersfirstcdc.org/
We've worked with over 300 small businesses.
- 60% have increased their revenues.
- 65% of those that increased revenues, grew revenues by 25% within 6 months.
- We've helped these businesses secure $20 Million in external funding.