2021 Inland Empire Economic Outlook
2020 WILL GO DOWN AS ONE OF THE MOST TRAUMATIC, TURBULENT, AND UNPRECEDENTED YEARS IN MODERN ECONOMIC HISTORY.
As we enter what we hope will be a very different new year, effective COVID-19 vaccines are being administered and light is starting to emerge at the end of the pandemic tunnel. But huge questions still abound…
- How fast will the economy return to its pre-pandemic state of health?
- What does the growth trajectory look like for the hardest-hit industries?
- Have some sectors been permanently altered?
- Will 2021 bring the flood of bankruptcies so many have predicted?
- Will consumer spending continue to drive the recovery or is that tapering off?
- Will a second stimulus package do more than the first one? What should the policy response be?
Join us as one of the nation's most forthright and leading economists, Dr. Christopher Thornberg, who delivers answers to these and other critical questions.
Today's tumultuous environment demands incisive analysis and accurate forecasting. Get both on January 14th.