Keynote Speakers include the following:
- Michael K. Krouse – President & CEO of Greater Ontario Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Dr. Christopher Thornberg, PhD – Director of UC Riverside School of Business Center for Economic Forecasting
- Reg Javier – Deputy Executive Officer of Workforce & Economic Development for San Bernardino County
- Mark Thorpe – CEO for Ontario International Airport Authority
The program will focus on several topics including:
- 2018 will likely be a robust year for U.S. economic growth, but there are a number of imbalances that also may begin forming in the system as forces trying to speed up growth conflict with those trying to slow it down.
- How will this tension play out in the California and Inland Empire economies?
- The recently passed tax cuts should help boost business investment in the coming year, but the sharp increase in Federal spending could add over $2 trillion in debt to the nation’s deficit.
- What does this mean for interest rates?
- As the labor shortage in the U.S. continues to grow, investment in labor-saving technologies will likely see a jump in 2018. Which San Bernardino County industries will benefit most?
- Now that China Airlines is flying directly to Ontario International Airport – is our hospitality industry prepared to greet visitors and how will this affect our local economy?
- What’s next for Ontario International Airport – an update on one of the most valuable assets in the region.